Thursday, February 28, 2013

Swoon Quilt ~ block #3

I have taken a much longer break then i intended to.
But, i enjoy and love every minute of it! ^^
(minus the sick for a week part.. >_<")


I actually completed this Swoon Block before the holidays, but i was too sick to blog..

So here goes :

Fabric use : Pat Bravo's Rock n Romance Collection
Wild Heart in Spirited and Playground Love in Spice

Have a great weekend ahead!

xox Jean

p/s : please pardon the lack of words in this post, due to the festive season, i guess i have been talking way too much, so my speech quota has reach its limit for this month.
We will try again next month.. ;p

Previous posts on the Swoon Quilt can be found here :

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis