Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Lunar New Year!



How time flies, Chinese New Year is just this weekend.
Just for info, the dates changes every year according to the Lunar Calendar.
For this year, it falls on 10th February. If you are interested to know how we celebrate them here, you can read more about it, here. :)

Check out these cute red envelopes that we are giving out this year!
This is the first time after our wedding that Skylar and I are giving out red envelopes to the little children or single adults!
(all the letterings are suppose to be in shiny gold.. but guess is difficult to capture them in photos due to my poor camera skills poor lightings. ^^)



xox
Jean

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards. Those cards are so sweet. My son and his girlfriend are living in Taiwan for a year. They will be celebrating the Chinese New Year there too. My daughter's boyfriend lives here in the USA, and he is Chinese and so they too will be celebrating. I wish you a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis