Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tutorial : Half Square Triangle

Recently i have been so hooked on sewing Pinwheels!
It is so fun and easy to sew and so so fun to look at!!

Miss Solid Pinky here is my favourite!


and the Ta Dot family from Michael Miller, definitely loving them! 



and my Sweet Divinity by The Quilted Fish!


and this whole bunch of cheery pinwheels too!!



Did a little test.. Think they look great on the walls too! ^^

Besides making pinwheels, many blocks or patterns in one way or another uses Half square triangle as well. It is very useful, if we know how to sew one.
There are probably many Half Square Triangle (HST) tutorials online already.
But i thought, maybe i can just share my version too. = )



2 comments:

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis