Tuesday, August 28, 2012

over the weekend



Over the weekend, i went shopping with my mum, sister and nephew.
It was so much fun!! ^^
My sister has not tried this Juchheim German cake before, so i bought one for her to try and of course, one for myself ourselves.. heheh..
It is very soft and not so sweet, perfect for a lazy afternoon tea break!


My mum has a soft spot for popcorns, especially Garrett popcorns !!
Her favorite are the caramel ones, but i find it too sweet, my favorite are the cheese ones coz i sooo LOVE CHEESE.. Cheese has got to be one of the best food ever discovered!!
So we bought a chicago mix! Best of both worlds! ^^

have a great work week ahead!!

xoxo Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis