Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Single Girl Pattern


Yep! That’s right! You saw it right!!
I caught the “single girl pattern” bug too.. ;p
I wasn’t too impressed when I first saw it all over blogland,
but somehow it kinds of grow on me.. The more I look at it, the more I think to myself
“hey this is a really cool n modern design, I gotta give it a go too!”
So here I go again, obsessively  leisurely searching all over internet to see
if any stores in Singapore could be selling. But none.

I finally found the “single girl pattern” in Sew Mama Sew.
Since I’m already gonna pay a standard amount for the shipping, I might as well throw in some fabrics right?! Hehehe..
So I included in a small small selection of Sherbet Pips by Aneela Hoey.



Do you guys feel kind of guilty when buying too much fabrics?
I mean is like money going out all the time for fabrics, with no incoming?
So I thought to myself, if one day I’m out of my current job then I won’t be able to buy any more. I need to think of a way to use my current fabric stash to earn some income to buy new fabric stash. That sounds like a good plan right?!


So here I am, for the past few weekends cutting and sewing away
some purse and makeup pouches.
Thankfully I have not close my singapore ebay account yet,
I will list them up for sale once they are all done and
QA inspection have passed. Hehehe..
Probably someday when I have the time to setup an Etsy account,
I will list them there too.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis