Monday, May 16, 2011

A Cool Mug Rug

Is Skylar’s mug rug cool?
My skylar likes to play aggressive inline skating, so when I came across “Extreme Team” by Michael Miller, I knew he will like it!
This is my 2nd MugRag. They are so fun and easy to make, I think I’m addicted! Hee! ^^




Even the strips fabric for the backing are so pretty right, and best of all, I bought them during a sale. = )
I’m going to use the remaining strips fabric to make myself a handcarry tote bag to keep all my exercise stuff for my pilates class. It beats carrying a paperbag all the time.
Plus I still have more than ¾ of a yard of all the other fabrics left, probably I can make something else for his our bedroom... ;P



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis