Wednesday, May 25, 2011

not a wordless wednesday

Quotes : Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are seeds.
              You can either grow flowers or weeds.
               By Jason Mraz

All above pictures are taken from Patty Young's MODKIDBOUTIQUE

I’m so in love with Patty Young’s upcoming collections “The Grand Bazaar”..
I know, I probably say that to almost all fabrics. Hee!
I really can’t wait for it to be release in the stores, then I’m gonna grab as many as my wallet allows me. ^^
I’ve already made plans for it to be turn into pillows, covers, mug rugs, coasters etc…
for our new room + Purses and Pouches for my shop!

Today is such a stressful and slow day at work. I can’t wait for work to be over,
so I can go for my Pilates class. And then head home for my “Supernatural” drama marathorn (totally I have 6 whole season to watch.. yippee!! ^^)

Mini accomplishments for this week :
finished season 2 of Glee and Vampire Diaries last night and all 10 purses were also sewn and flip right side out. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis