Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Gyoza Pouch


Hi Everyone
How have you been? :)
I have taken a break from sewing for a really really long time.
Many things has happen since. The good and the sad..

Anyway, I made a cute Gyoza Pouch.
In case you are wondering, Gyoza means Dumpling in Japanese. Since I love gyoza, so I thought it will be fun to name this pouch after it.  LOL 
This is actually my second project after i resume sewing. 
The first was a ribbon zipper pouch which i have shared on Instagram. :)
The tutorial can be found here

I will be sharing a tutorial on how to sew this Gyoza Pouch soon.
Stay tuned. :)


xoxo

Jean

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to blogging Jean! That pouch is so cute, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis