Wednesday, September 4, 2013

something new...


Happy Wednesday!
After a rough week at work, i was in a mood to start a new project over the weekend. 
Something fun and easy for relaxation. (yes, sewing makes me feel relax.. strange isn't it?!)
 I found the Basket Case Pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew on sale! Is just what i'm looking for and best part, is on sale! So lucky! heheh..
(The last time i checked, they are still on sale, check it out if you are interested.)
I'll be using my Poetica fabrics on this one. ^^



All cut and ready to sew this weekend. (can't wait!)


Yaaay! 
I have also finish 8 rows of my Hopscotch Quilt.
Will sew the rows together this weekend!
Hopefully, i will have more updates to share next week!

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a nice week ahead.

xox Jean

previous post on the hopscotch quilt :

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling... sewing relaxes me too. I really like the colors you chose. Looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun pattern. Sewing is relaxing and so is knitting. Sometimes I almost fall asleep when i am knitting! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis