Sunday, December 2, 2012

Is December!

Finally! my orders has arrived!
Now, i can start working on my Swoon Quilt and Christmas Presents! hee!hee! 
Spending money to buy Receiving fabrics always puts me in good mood! ^^

Rock and Romance by Pat Bravo
Rock and Romance by Pat Bravo
Chevron by Riley Blake Designs

And because December is such a jolly good month and Christmas is drawing so near, 
and the weather is getting cooler, and we can eat all the buffets, fruit cakes, 
ice creams and chocolates to our heart content without feeling guilty because is festive season, so this sets everyone in a good mood, and that is why i will be participating in two giveaways! 
That's right! Two Giveaways!
Do drop by my little blog to check out what i will be giving away.. = )

(please click on the icon link for more details.)

GiveAway Day held by Sew Mama Sew starting on 3rd December 2012


Blog Hop Party held by Quilting Gallery starting on 9th December 2012


Do join in! 
I think is going to be so much fun!!

xoxo Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis