Thursday, November 22, 2012

Cherry Christmas


I have been busy cutting, sewing and ironing 144pcs of cute little Half Square Triangles from my Cherry Christmas charm pack over the weekend.
I must say, Charm packs are so easy to work with and save me a lot of time! 
I'm sooo in love with charm pack now! I'm addicted! ^^
So i've placed another order for a set of Rock and Romance fat quarter bundle to be used for my swoon quilt. heheh..
yep, i have changed my mind. I will use Poetica for another quilt instead. hee!
I can't help being indecisive, there are just too many delicious fabrics everywhere tempting me.. ;p


For the rest of this week, i will be busy finishing up the binding for a quilt and more sewing for the rest of my Cherry Christmas! ^^

Have a Cheery Weekend ahead everyone!

xox, Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis