Friday, September 21, 2012

Moda Bake Shop Contest



Above Pic taken again without permission from Moda Bake Shop

TGIF everyone!! 
 Moda Bake Shop is having a "Love it, Pin It, Win It Contest" where you can win some really yummy Moda Fabrics or Moda pre-cuts!
Click here for more information!

Without further ado, this is my favorite recipe!!

Follow the Pezzy Brick Road by Jamie Mueller & Jill Rimes from SunFlower Quilts!
I love how the solids colors make each Pezzy Print pop!
and they are so colorful and cheerful! makes me happy just by looking at them!


a closer look at the design of each block, using Pezzy Print Charm Pack!
Aren't they pretty?! ^^

and lastly, i wanna add that Pezzy reminds me of Pretzel..
One of my favorite snacks!
Yummy! ^^

Have a great weekend!!

xoxo Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis