Wednesday, September 19, 2012

a pouch for sarah


Next month is (my elder sister) Sarah's Birthday!! 
So Nicole (my younger sister) and I thought that we will buy her an assorted range of little presents and wrap keep them in a big pouch!

Actually, i was the one who insisted suggested the idea, because i saw the very talented Anna's tutorial on her Open wide Zippered Pouch!
And i was like, i really REALLY need to make one, like right N.O.W!
and i know my sister will definitely love them too! ^^


This will make a very good makeup pouch for my dear sister!

Anna's tutorial is very detailed and easy to follow.
If you have the time, you may check out her other tutorials too!


Have a great week ahead everyone! ^^

xoxo Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis