Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have a Merry Merry Christmas!!

Hey Folks!!

How have you guys been? Sorry for MIA for soooo long..
Anyway, today is Christmas Eve.. Is a good day to pick to start my "first post".. heheh..
well, Just a little update, my wedding was over a month and a half ago.. 
It was fun and a blast!! Not to mention super tiring too. but in a good way. :)

Tomorrow, i will update some of the christmas presents that i made for my friends.. = )
In the meanwhile, they are still a secret.. ;p

Anyway, i just pop in to wish you guys a Merry Merry Christmas!!
i'm going to start preparing to go out and meet Skylar for our First Christmas 
as hubby and wifey.. hee hee!


a little xmas tree in the corner of our current room.. can't wait to move into our new house for a real xmas tree.. ^^


Love Jean xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis