Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Her Birthday Present Part One


I had mentioned about my friend's upcoming birthday in the last post and I have prepared 3 presents for her. :)
I know it sounds weird, but the truth is I REALLY want to give her all three.. haha!



I came across Spongebob Squarepants toaster at the mall!
Is so cute! Check out the print that is toasted on the bread!
My friend is a Spongebob fan, so I hope she will really like it. = )



Recently she has just started her part time degree course.
So I thought to make her a Tote Bag and a stationery pouch as a birthday gift.
Over the weekends, I’ve only managed to complete her stationery pouch.
The Tote Bag is only half completed. Hopefully I am able to complete them by this weekend.
The fabrics used are Japan Imported. They are really sweet right?!
Just nice for my Sweet Friend. = )  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis