Thursday, April 28, 2011

wonderful week! ^^

Had a really wonderful week!!
I took half a day off from work on Tuesday to visit the Bridal Shop with Skylar to choose wedding gowns.. And yes!! I'm getting married!!! ^^
The wedding is in this year November. I'm gonna be happily busy, busy and really happily busy soon.. = )

So i gotta start the kids's blanket now and probably some advance
Xmas presents (if i hav the time ;p)..
Jaymee's blanket will be the first on the list.. All fabrics are now waiting to be piece together. i really enjoy the process of cutting the fabrics, sewing them and slowly seeing them form into the patterns i design, there is some kind of satisfaction in the process. 

Have a wonderful week my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis