Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back from short trip

Back from my short trip, i really do miss the massage and dozing off as and when i like. = )
It also makes me realise Iphone is such a marvellous invention, i could surf the internet (as long as there are free wifi), and update my blog.. hee! but for some reason, i don't know why, i couldn't upload any pics in the blog using iphone..

Anyway, i had wanted to upload these pics for quite some time, i was contemplating for a pretty long time whether to buy this magazine, as it was pretty expensive.. but my darling skylar made the decision for me and bought it as part of my valentine's day gift. 

Below are some of the crafts featured in the magazine that i can't wait to try out!







Have a wonderful day!

Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.
Thank you for leaving your comments in my blog.

ShareThis